Friday, January 13, 2012

2012

2011 has been a good year. I believe everything that I have gone through will make me a wiser person. Now, I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for me!! And my 2012 has officially arrived after I was done with my finals yesterday. Lol.

Here's a list of reading challenges which I would love to sign up to participate in 2012:

Middle East Challenge

South Asian Challenge
I have many acquaintances  from South Asia and Middle East (in fact, my supervisor and co-supervisor for my final year project are both Bangladeshi). Yet, I have little to almost zero understanding about their culture and everything. Hence, it is time for me to start reading books about South Asian and Middle Eastern. I am planning to read at least two books for each challenges. 

2012 is going to be a year with non-fictions for me! So for Non-Fiction Non Memoir Reading Challenge, I aim to try out for Bachelor's degree at 15 non-fictions or more.

I consider signing up for Dystopia Reading Challenge as well as I have a few books about Dystopia on my 2012 Reading List. My target is read 5 books, which is the first level: Asocial. 

EDIT:
How could I leave out Haruki Murakami?? There are so many of his books which I intend to read. Among them are 
- Hard-Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World
- Norwegian Wood
- The wind-Up Bird Chronicle
- Underground
- After the Quake
So the level of participation will be Toro. But I really hope that I will read more than five.

Let's read more books!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining the Non-Fiction Non-Memoir challenge! I hope you enjoy it and all the other challenges you've joined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 out of 4 challenges are the same as mine. So lets compare notes and hope you have fun with the challenges this year!

    ReplyDelete