Monday, October 15, 2012

Guilt

I have not been reading as much as I should have over the past few months. So much had happened - graduation, a long-distance relationship, unemployment, job interviews, debate tournament, first job, convocation, The Boyfriend (and his family's) visit etc. Truth to be told, I was unsettled most the time, especially during my unemployment period. When I started working, I was simply too exhausted to read much after work. From time to time, I welcomed some good news and was overwhelmed with the joy which was soon followed with worries. 

So far, I have only read The Accidental Billionaires: The Founding of Facebook, A Tale of Sex, Money, Genius, and Betrayal by Ben Mezrich (which I might or might not blog about). Other than that, I have quit a few books half way. One of them is Lord of the Flies by William Golding (which I might reread). I doubt I would ever achieve all my reading goals and challenges since 2013 is approaching soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ah you got a new blog URL. In Malaysia, you are never able to read many books. Me included. There are so much going on. Families, friends, relatives, if you can read 30 books a year, that's more than an average Malaysian would read. I like Accidental Billionaires. Makes you think this whole FB thing is dodgy.

    ReplyDelete